RULES AND RULES
These rules are compiled to help you buy products using cbweedlatvia.lv e-shop.
In addition to the existing ones terms, the legal relationship that arises when purchasing goods with cbweedlatvia.lv e-shop is also regulated by the legal acts in force in the Republic of Latvia acts.
- 1.1 The customer is a user of the service who places an order in the e-shop www.cbweedlatvia.lv and identifies himself by placing an order and entering his personal data.
- 1.2 The e-shop should only be considered as an informative and product booking site. We do not deliver the product in any way.
2. USER OF THE SERVICE
- 2.1 The Service User may be:
- 2.1.1 A natural person who is at least 18 years old
- 2.1.2 Legal entity
- 2.2 The user of the service confirms that he is a natural person at least 18 years old.
- 2.2.1 It follows from the above that it is reasonable for IGONUS SIA to assume that the user of the service is at least 18 years old.
- 2.3 IGONUS SIA has the right to refuse the sale of goods if it learns that the user of the service is a natural person under 18 years of age.
- 3.1 All prices in the E-store are indicated in euros.
- 3.2 IGONUS SIA has the right to change the prices displayed in the e-shop at any time.
- 4.1 Goods displayed in the e-store availability may vary according to stock status or due to technical problems with e-shop programs.
- 4.3 Product information is regularly tested and improved. Data after your last visit may have been restored.
5. MAKING A PURCHASE
- 5.1 When purchasing goods from cbweedlatvia.lv
e-shop, follow these steps:
- 5.1.1 Select the desired ones goods and enter the data required to complete the order (name, surname, contact telephone number, e-mail address);
- 5.1.2 On request we will send you an order confirmation by e-mail;
- 5.1.3 (1) Samaksājiet par preci , izmantojot jums ērtāko maksāšanas veidu
6. WARRANTIES AND REQUIREMENTS RETURN OF NON – CONFORMITY GOODS
- 6.1 IGONUS SIA is responsible for non-compliance of goods with requirements and defects.
- 6.2 IGONUS SIA is not responsible for:
- 6.2.1 Product damage / deterioration due to your fault;
- 6.2.2 for defects that have occurred due to improper use of the product;
- 6.2.3 for normal physical wear and tear of the product when used under normal conditions.
- 6.3 When returning a non-compliant product, the amount paid for the product will be transferred to the bank account specified by you no later than within 30 days from the moment you have canceled the order and when you have received a notice of the wish to withdraw.
7. PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR PROCESSING
- 7.1 All personal data of the customer obtained when making a purchase in the e-store is treated as confidential information.
- 7.2 The source of personal data is the emergence of customer relationships in the e-store when registering an order.
- 7.3 Secure data communications and security systems are used when requesting card data. An encrypted data communication channel with banks will ensure the security of your personal data and bank details. The service provider does not see the card data you have entered. At the time of payment, the card manager’s card data is entered into the database on the card manager’s Card Center server, and the data is also stored on the server in the Card Center.
- 7.4 IGONUS SIA undertakes not to transfer personal data to unauthorized persons.
- 7.5 You have the right to verify or change the personal data relating to you or to request their deletion.
- 7.6 By placing an order in the e-shop www.cbweedlatvia.lv, you give IGONUS SIA consent to send offers to the e-mail address specified by you. During the order, you can unsubscribe.
- All information on the website or other written documents from CBWEED has been prepared with great care. In any event, CBWEED cannot guarantee that all information is correct, complete or up to date. CBWEED may change all information on the Website or other written sources without notice. You agree that it is your responsibility to review any information or changes.
- All information provided on the CBWEED website, or presented in any other way, about the Products and Services is for illustrative purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice or advice. All decisions made by the customer regarding the use of the product are the customer’s personal responsibility.
- The CBWEED website may, from time to time, advertise special promotions in connection with goods and services. We reserve the right to correct, prohibit or completely remove such services and promotions in our sole discretion.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, in our opinion and without justification, to suspend the sale of products or provide information to an individual customer, third parties, or in certain countries and regional jurisdictions.
- We cannot guarantee that our website and services can be error-free. Conflict message CBWEED will contact the customer to find an appropriate solution.